What is Kubernetes ?
- Kubernetes is an open-source technology used to orchestrate and support the automation, deployment, scaling & management of computer software applications. It was originally designed by Google and is now maintained by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation.
What is the value of using Kubernetes?
- The main value Kubernetes brings in is that it saves money by optimizing the infrastructure level resources of your software applications.
Are there any Kubernetes orchestration platforms in the market?
- Yes there are many Kubernetes orchestration platforms in the market which you will come across.
Is ahasa also just another Kubernetes orchestration platform in the market?
- ahasa becomes unique in this case because it’s not only Kubernetes orchestration.
What are these unique elements?
- Designing a software solution on the ahasa design studio by using an easy to use no code / low code easy to use drag and drop canvas to add software products or applications.
- Adding integrations between multiple products to come up with a seamless solution to cater your business requirement.
- Ability to onboard your own Kubernetes based product to your personal repository.
Can you give me a simple example of how above helps me?
- You have a simple website with a shopping cart developed using Kubernetes.
- You have picked a payment integrator like Stripe.
- You want to use your Website and integrate it with your Stripe tenant and host it as a fully functional website so that people can use it as an e-commerce website.
- You can do this with few button clicks by adding these two products on to a graphical user interface with zero programming or coding (Low Code / No Code).
- Deploy it on your preferred cloud infrastructure.
How can I create an account on ahasa?
- By accessing the sign up section on https://portal.ahasa.io/signup
What If I don’t have time to orchestrate or design solutions on a GUI, But I have an inhouse IT or engineering team who can do this. Can I give them accounts from my account to do this?
- Yes, you can create up to 2 users including your account in the Basic Plan which is free. And you can create up to 15 users including your account in the Growth Plan. We have our enterprise plan to cater anything beyond that.
Will I get billed for creating an Ahasa account?
- No. ahasa account creation and sign up is free. You will be assigned to the Basic Plan when you sign up which is free. You can find more details of the Basic Plan on our pricing section of http://184.108.40.206/
Are there any limitations on what I can do using my account?
- Yes, your usage will be restricted depending on the subscribed plan.
What are the possible use cases that can be catered through ahasa?
- You can find out more information about the possible use cases by checking out the use cases section on our website http://220.127.116.11/
Can I upgrade from the Basic Plan?
- Yes. You can access the pricing section of http://18.104.22.168/ to check other available plans and submit your upgrade plan request so that our sales team could get in touch with you.
What is required from my end to deploy a complete solution and start using it?
- All you need is to bring your own infrastructure.
- You need to have an AWS or GCP account with enough credit to purchase the required infrastructure from them.
- And then it’s only a matter of connecting your designed solution on ahasa with your AWS or GCP account with a single button click to deploy.
Is it possible to deploy clusters on an on-premise set up?
- Yes, ahasa supports on-premise deployments. This is available only for Enterprise Plan users.
How can I request assistance or support?
- Get in touch with our support team on email@example.com
- Basic plan (free) users will receive email support only based on availability.
- Growth plan users will receive email support with a response time within 5 working days.
- Enterprise plan users will receive premium support with a dedicated support manager.
Where can I find some documentation to guide me on how to use ahasa?
- Documentation space – Ahasa