1. Login to Ahasa.
2. On the Left Pane, expand Private Catalog and click Container Registry.
3. Click Create
4. Fill the following information.
- Credentials Name – Enter the Credentials Name.
- Registry Name – Enter the name of the Docker Registry.
- User Name – Enter the Username to access the APIs.
- Password – Enter the Password to access the APIs.
- Enable Insecure to disable TLS certificate verification for this registry.
- Certificate – Enter the Docker registry client certificate, that should be trusted by the Docker Daemon.
5. Click Create to create the Container Registry.